Saturday, May 3, 2008

A week at Gurun

Just driving back from my hometown, Gurun where always known as desert but one thing I can confirm is that the weather there is much pretty good compared to Melaka. Once I past the the sempadan of Seremban, I can felt the the hottie weather of melaka burning my skin. ~~"..I was start driving at 745am after finish my breakfast with my leng lui fren at a lao zhao pai restaurant, fortunately, the weather seems so nice and just a bit rain on half way. All da way from Gurun to Melaka hs took 6hours 45mins (745am to 230pm) and I stopped 4 times to rest, makan and pang jio.

Basically, I just eat sleep yam cha and boom with frens during the week. But, there is a big gain I obtained during my personal holiday at Gurun. A note book I received as a gift from my leng lui fren..thank you so much..muackzZ !! I will spend my time on it..(like the heart shape u draw on it..)..pls send me the photo when u back..miss ya~

Paiseh..contents have been blur for privacy purpose~

No comments: