Sunday, April 27, 2008

Clubbing

Just back from Sunshine bar and Pure bar with my good frens..
too sien staying at home and my good frens ah shiang invited me to go Pure bar have some beer..but then when we drink until stim stim..suddenly berlaku kebakaran..so we change our destination to Sunshine bar..very happy to meet my both leng lui net frens (my mummy, Regene and her sis Angel) at Sunshine bar..this is the 1st time met them..at 1st cant recognise her becoz just tot she is a clubbing leng lui..but then received her sms a while more and she did greet me at the same time..nice to meet her..she was having her modeling show before that..looks so gorgeous with her make up..did chat and dance with her and saw her real person..very pretty..:P

Packing my things to go back my hometown luu..will be back on the coming weekend~^^

No comments: