Friday, April 25, 2008

tiring day...

Woke up at early morning went to see the Dr.Nabil (tat shoot me kao kao lat de moderator)..damn! He wanted me to submit a copy of DVD for the software (COSMOSWorks) that I was used to perform my structural analysis in my FPY. So, I burn a copy in DVD and went to see him at 10am. He was conducting lab when I met him. So, I past him de DVD and asked him whether to use to DVD. And he said yes, then I told him there is some steps need to be followed in order to use the COSMOSWorks (If I know the consequents earlier, I rather act stupid). As I told him how to install the software, he seem so blur with it and requested me to write the steps on a paper. Omg, I couldnt remember all ler. So, I told him tat I can help him to install the software but I gonna wait until 12 sumthing to go his office after he finish the lab. Unlucky when I intended to go back home take a rest, it was rainning. There is no choice for me to go back home with the Honda C90, so I went to library read newspaper and online. Like tat wait until 12pm and went to see him. He shown me his laptop (luckily that laptop is 512mb ram, still ok to use the software). So, I installed the software and wrote down all da steps on how to install it(included on how to click on the setup launcher, he told he can install himself in case when he buy new laptop next time). In the end, from 9am to 2pm, spending my time on these. Chill, I told myself.. Dr.Nabil janji u "sek zhou" dun so serious on marking my FYP report!! lol.. ..

After tat, went to Chun Hao and Kok Khien presentation. Their presentations were great! much effort put on it. Until Ah Soon ge wan to pattern it. Geng~~

Dinner time went to Ujong Pasir makan makanan laut with the big gang..Cheap Leng Zheng the makanan laut..

And now just finish prepare for the tut test on tmr..tired..sleep after 988 ghost story~

It is not bad to have busy life...tatz make me forget everything..try so hard to forget..but its still fresh in my memory..what I need summore besides timesss...

No comments: